Re: Knuth statement on renaming cm files and Licence violation.

Brian Sniffen <bts@akamai.com> writes:

> And if you'd taken that sentence in the context of its paragraph, you'd
> have seen that it referred explicitly to LaTeX.

You're right; I'm sorry.  My mind was going faster than my eyes, and I
apologize for the misunderstanding.

Anyway, thank you for putting up with the intrusion; I think I've
explained what I was trying to explain and I now have a much better
understanding of where other people are coming from.  I appreciate the
discussion.