Re: User's thoughts about LPPL

> Freedom includes the right to do things that you (and even I) think
> are stupid.  Debian stands for freedom.

And lppl is intended to give you the right to do stupid things (yes
you can do them), but without perjudicing the right of all latex
users to have a latex working correctly and with documents which
can be distributed freely.

Maybe I'm wrong, but the rest of the message sounds like
if you wanted to begin a flame war. Do you really thing the
LaTeX maintainers are a mafia? They are trying to improve the
lppl, and I thinks that's nice.

Javier