silc thingies

Hi folks!

After a while I'm here to discuss the situation of the silc-server and
silc-client's problems why they cannot be in the official debian release.
Long time ago I got an email which I unfortunately lost concerning the
patent problems about the crypto methods used by the silc, I'd be happy if
somebody would like to say what problems are they, and why, and ideas how
to solve them.

If anybody missed something, I'm a co-developer and debian package
maintainer of these applications which can be found on the
http://silcnet.org/ site.

Cheers,

--
VWOL