Re: WARNING: Crypto software to be included into main Debian distribution

John Galt <galt@inconnu.isu.edu> wrote:
> The T7 countries are all under Boycott.  You'd get arrested exporting
> ANYTHING to them.

Well, in that case there are no problems.  We don't export to those
countries.  However, I can export gcc to the UK and tell them that
they can develop nukes with it.  Heck, the British probably use gcc
already.  I'm pretty sure that the US bomb makers use gcc directly or
indirectly.  They definitely use emacs.

However, I can't give fetchmail to the British and tell them to do
whatever they want.

Regards,
Walter Landry
wlandry@ucsd.edu