Re: license requirements for a book to be in free section

On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 11:15:45AM +0100, Sven wrote:
> > The real problem seems to be not the issue about aggregation, but
> > specifically the case that distribution on different kinds of media is
> > being treated differently, in a way which lets one be free, but not
> > the other.
>
> Mmm, yes and no, the aggregation clause would be ok with Oreilly if it is read
> like it is written, altough i don't think they would like one liner
> aggregation.
>
> But then, i would really much like to hear from them or stefano about this.

I haven't explicitely asked: "does you like a one liner aggregation"?
Again and again: they (O'Reilly) wrote down that notes talking about
aggregation and I will to redistribute the book with that "aggregation"
clause.

About the kind of media, latest O'Reilly notes explicitelly sates the
medium indipendency.

Cheers.

--
Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863