Foobags Manufacturer.

Dear Sir,

This is to introduce our company as a potential manufacturers and exporters of footbags. We have been supplying first class footbags to the worlds famous branded companies. At the moment we are planning to extend our market. footbags produced by us have gained world's approval and appreciation because of its durability and elegant designs. We are producing two kinds of foot bags, i.e. PVC Pallet filled, sand filled.

If our offer does match your interest, you may ask us for samples or for more information.

With kind expectations,

Adnan Malik

Next Sports
Unit # 3
Pakistan.
Tel: +92-432- 557253
Fax: +92-432-250896
http://www.skt.comsats.net.pk/~taze

Offical Manufacturer of footbags for adidas,Toyata,Snikers.