title for translation of GNU FDL document

[Please Cc: to me because I am not subscribed to the list.]

I translated Securing Debian HOWTO into Japanese.
It is licensed under the GNU FDL.  The GNU FDL
specifies some conditions for modifying the work
licensed under it, including:
>       Use in the Title Page
>       (and on the covers, if any) a title distinct from that of the
>       Document, and from those of previous versions (which should, if
>       there were any, be listed in the History section of the
>       Document).  You may use the same title as a previous version if
>       the original publisher of that version gives permission.
I have some questions:
1. What is the definition of "a distinct title"?
   Is a word-to-word translation considered as
   an enough change?
2. When I update the translation, do I have to change
   the title again?  Since Securing Debian HOWTO is
   distributed on the net there is no publisher.

--
Oohara Yuuma <oohara@libra.interq.or.jp>
Graduate-school of Science, Kyoto University

I always put away what I take.
--- Ryuji Akai, "Star away"