Re: draft for new Vim license

    Another problem that I'm worried about is that many people will think
    Vim _is_ GPL.  It will be mentioned in lists in magazines and on web
    sites.  We would have to check and request correction where it's wrong.
    Perhaps it would help to give a good name to the dual license.  GPL++
    perhaps?

You could give the other license a name, like VimPL, and describe
the disjunctive dual license as VimPL | GPL.

GPL++ as a name would be misleading, since it implies a successor to the GPL.