Re: draft for new Vim license

Richard Stallman wrote:

> 	2) A user of the modified Vim must be able to see that it was modified, at
> 	   least in the version information and in the intro screen.
>
> The GPL has a similar kind of requirement, but this is more specific,
> hence not GPL-compatible.

I could not find the similar requirement in the GPL.  What would be the
similar requirement that is GPL-compatible?

--
TALL KNIGHT:   Firstly.  You must get us another shrubbery!
OTHER KNIGHTS: More shrubberies!  More shrubberies for the ex-Knights of Ni!

 ///  Bram Moolenaar -- Bram@moolenaar.net -- http://www.moolenaar.net  \\\
(((   Creator of Vim -- http://vim.sf.net -- ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim   )))
 \\\  Help me helping AIDS orphans in Uganda - http://iccf-holland.org  ///