Re: One unclear point in the Vim license

On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 01:08:37PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Bram Moolenaar <Bram@moolenaar.net> writes:
>
> > > Or just tell them where to find it at the time you give them the
> > > executable.  If they don't avail themselves of that opportunity at that
> > > time, that's their problem, at least as long as you yourself don't cause
> > > that resource to become unavailable.
> >
> > That's the same for Vim: Just tell me where I can find the source code.
> > The only difference I can see is that clause about restricting this to
> > three years.
>
> I'll say it once more, since you still don't get it.

Er, while I'm sure you're quite accustomed to saying things like this to
me, I don't think you actually sent this to Bram.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       Convictions are more dangerous
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       enemies of truth than lies.