Re: wpoison, is it okay?

Thomas wrote:
> The non-free archive contains hyperlinks, and the license requires
> that those hyperlinks include the image.

The license require no such thing.
What it does require is that the image is displayed, hyperlinked (i.e.
placed within hyperlink tags) to the specific page.

It's a very small invariant piece, much like many that are already
included in FSF programs today. (All instances of the GPL contains the
FSF postal adress if I recall correctly.)

The license doesn't discuss other hyperlinks of the archive at all.