Re: Final Draft: Interpretive Guideline regarding DFSG clause 3

Scripsit Jeremy Hankins <nowan@nowan.org>

> This is what non-free is for, right?  How is including the emacs docs
> "cuz we need it" different from including netscape back whene there
> weren't any free alternatives?

The emacs docs are ... docs. Netscape is/was, or at least purports to
be, a program.

--
Henning Makholm                          "Hell, every other article you read
                                      is about the Mars underground, and how