Re: Debian trademark

Hi, Thomas!

On Monday, 3. December 2001 23:05, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:

> If you want to take a bunch of Debian packages and port them
> to windoze, feel free!  All I ask is:
>
> 1) Don't call it GNU.
> 2) Don't call it Debian.
> 3) Don't use Debian resources for the effort.

Hmmm... as far as I understood, the Debian GNU/w32 port will be
a port that runs on any win32-compatible kernel, which could
also be the kernel of ReactOS, which is GPLed.

So maybe your problem is that the system will be incomplete,
because there are no plans yet to include the Reactos kernel.

Bye,
Thomas
 }:o{#