Re: DFSG status of DFARS clause?

tb@becket.net (Thomas Bushnell, BSG) writes:

> amu@MIT.EDU (Aaron M. Ucko) writes:
>
> > I'd rather avoid the expense if possible.  Can we get an opinion from
> > SPI's lawyer?
>
> Before that (which might cost us $$), I'd ask RMS; he may have already
> run across it and figured it out for us.

I made that suggestion under the assumption that Debian/SPI had an
arrangement with zero marginal cost for this sort of question; if I
have misconstrued the situation, then I withdraw my suggestion.

I can certainly see if RMS has any relevant information.

--
Aaron M. Ucko, KB1CJC <amu@mit.edu> (finger amu@monk.mit.edu)