Re: mpeg1 video license

Package goes in main. (Unless it has a layer-3 encoder - folks here can't
decide if we can package those at all).

As precedent, there's already a mpeg-1 layer-2 encoder in main called
toolame.

For apps that want to do entirely patent-free audio encoding, Ogg Vorbis is
a great mp3 replacement. For older players that don't have a vorbis CODEC
yet, you can transcode the files to mpeg-1 layer-2, which most mp3 players
can handle just fine.