Re: kde and debian a long love story :)

"Darren O. Benham" wrote:

> I think this matter has gone beyond a consensus of debian-legal
> as any sort of authority.

Why?  Perhaps debian-legal consensus has no `authority', but I'm
satisfied with it.

What has changed since this came up on debian-legal before?  The
only thing is that KDE hasn't changed its license from the GPL
but other distributions have decided to use it anyway.  Debian
now stands alone not using KDE because of licensing issues.  If
this is enough to raise your doubts concerning our stand on the
issue, I think you should feel free to seek such clarification
from RMS.  Best to do that before we spend big bucks with a
lawyer trying to interpret KDE's messy situation.