Re: The APSL and Export Controls

On Mon, Mar 29, 1999 at 06:48:28PM -0500, Chip Salzenberg wrote:
> According to Jules Bean:
> > Forcing a report at every stage of the way is too much of an
> > impediment, IMO.
>
> The APSL is satisfied if you just automatically make diffs with a cron
> job, and put them at the same URL every night.

I think they should be DoS'ed with useless patches.

This is not too much work, if you ONLY work on ONE program and have TIME to
READ the damn license and if you are always CONNECTED to a network.

It's a silly requirement, and it should be dropped. If it won't, it won't be
free for me and luckily for hundreds of other people.

Thanks,
Marcus