Re: What exactly is Derivative ?

Marcus Brinkmann writes:
> > gcc does include the header files in the compilation process.

John Hasler <john@dhh.gt.org> wrote:
> No.  Gcc *reads* the header files in the compilation process.

People...  this tangent into the inner-workings of gcc is really
irrelevant.

I think it's fair to say that in the general case the contents of the
header files are an important part of the source code for a program.
In a number of trivial cases, the headers are irrelevant.

There is no answer for the general case which doesn't require that the
case be examined.

--
Raul