OPL

Debain-legal folks,

Hi there. David Wiley from OpenContent here. Let me begin by saying, 'boy am I glad
to hear from you.'

Several months ago I was trying to gather support for (translation: find people
actually willing to work on) improving the first version of the OPL. Several people
said they were interested, but when I started asking people to actually read and
write everyone somehow disappeared.

I am extremely interested in improving the OPL, and would be wide open to
participating in some kind of committee or group in order to improve it. It sounds
as if Debian is actually interested in this kind if effort. If so, let's get the
ball rolling.

David
dw2@opencontent.org