Re: License determination

> These licenses are close to the 'edge' of what we consider free.

   Yes, I know what you mean.  IMHO, it's a contrib or non-free type package
but I just wanted to get some more feedback on this.  Here's the appropriate
chunk of the license:

   - - - Snip - - -

Copyright

BaseSoftware is under GPL (GNU Public License).

The source code is distributed together with the object code for your
convenience. You may update the code and contribute back to the master
project.

Small addition to GPL

You may not remove the Designed by Obsidian link from the logon screen, bypass
the logon screen, remove or hide links to the "About" box or
remove the original author details from the code.
   - - - Snip - - -

--
 Regards,  | Debian GNU/Linux - http://www.debian.org - More software than
 .         | *any* distribution, rock solid reliability, quality control,