Re: Squeak in Debian?

I've posted a summary of the discussion on including Squeak in non-free:

	http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3733

I'll edit it as issues come up.  There are two open issues:

1. Export regs.  Are our servers up to snuff for avoiding export to US
embargoed countries?  (It looks to me that we need to handle this
anyway, even aside from Squeak's license.)

2. The "computers under your direct control" verbiage.  I still do not
understand why people object to that sentence, but I put it on the list
because multiple people have claimed that it makes Squeak
non-distributable.

-Lex