[OT] Re: Not inherently free, but inherently non-free?

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 01:28:59AM -0400, Anthony DeRobertis wrote:
> 	2) None of the proponents of this position came up with good
> 	   reasons why the freedoms we consider so important for software
> 	   don't apply to documentation.

That's easy.

So we can ship more shit in main.  W4R3Z G00D!  PR1NCIPULZ BAD!

Oh, wait.  You said *good* reasons.

Sorry.  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Religion consists in a set of
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    things which the average man thinks