Re: Collection of approved licences in the wiki

Hi,

Well, what 'bout this: People like everybody improves the wiki page, and
you just sync the webpage with it every once in a while, choosing stuff
that is important. You, of course, are invited to add whatever you have
collected so far.

nomeata

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner