propietary source code

Hi, i've found myself in a very interesting case, i have a vendor who is
trying to license their source code as propietary. I'm looking for some
help about information that helps me to backup my position to convince them
why they shouldn't do that, and also why it doesn't benefit our bussiness
(company where i work).

I've found this [0] very interesting document about the issue i want to
address, so i wonder if anybody have any other reference about that?

0- http://www.rosenlaw.com/html/GL5.pdf

thanks,
Rudy

  | Somos libres, seamoslo con software libre      * http://debian.org |
  | http://www.apesol.org.pe         -*-         http://stone-head.org |
  | GPG FP: 0D12 8537 607E 2DF5 4EFB  35A7 550F 1A00 3433 BD21         |