Re: If not GFDL, then what?

On 2003-10-14 13:42:57 +0100 Joe Moore <joemoore@iegrec.org> wrote:

The GFDL includes the following definition:
FDL> A "Modified Version" of the Document means any work containing the
FDL> Document or a portion of it, either copied verbatim, or with
FDL> modifications and/or translated into another language.

The GFDL requires that "Modified Version"s be distributed under the GFDL.

Your aggregate contains the Document.

Thank you for this clarification. I knew I must have missed something. I would like to see this note about aggregation added to the position statement, if you and Manoj are willing.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@jabber.at