Re: Licensing requirements ???

On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 08:03:35PM -0500, Michael D Schleif wrote:
> > I am not aware of any MySQL problems; can you give a pointer to
> > what you are concerned about?
>
> Especially Section 3:
>
>    <http://www.mysql.com/products/licensing.html>

As I understand it, this falls under "linking with a GPL library".

> By-the-by, nice surname!  Whence comes yours?  In fact, other than thee
> `ee', instead of my `ei', yours is my father's name.

Heh, didn't notice that until you mentioned it.  Schleef is certainly
not common in the US, and everyone I've met that claims the name
appears to be related to me.  And then there's Einar Schleef, the
German playwright, and the Opel dealership that uses schleef.de.

dave...