Re: procedural issues [OT]

Um, I wasn't disagreeing, just clarifying.

I don't think this particular discussion is at the point.  I do think
that the issues are mostly on the table.  Not 100% though.  Also a lot
of fun invective, which doesn't bother me (especially when posted by
well-known donkey fellatiors) but may inhibit the participation of
others, especially if they don't have any substantially new lines of
reasoning to suggest.

Discussions on debian-legal sometimes peter out when they're not
grounded in some particular decision that has to be made, as is the
case here due to the release manager's GFDL proclamation.