Re: Unidentified subject!

    > The Free Software Foundation built the free software community,
    > years before Debian was started,

    This is at least much of a "nasty cheap shot" as what I said.  And
    you've done it before.

It is not a "shot" at all.  I was defending the FSF from an
accusation, not attacking Debian.  I apologize if anyone got
the wrong impression.

			    The FSF has done wonderful things for the Free
    Software community, but it is false to claim it had sole
    responsibility for the community.

I didn't say that.  I said we built the community, which we did by
pushing for free software when nobody else did.  Of course, many
others have contributed since then.