Re: snippets [was Re: Respect for Upstream Authors and Snippets of Interest]

On Mon, Sep 29, 2003 at 10:59:38AM -0400, Anthony DeRobertis wrote:
> You gave the "lemmings" argument (everyone else does X, so so should
> we). He pointed out that in certain circumstances where everyone else
> ignores non-freeness X, we don't.

Which, incidentally, is one major reason I use Debian, and I'm far from
alone in this.

It's certainly tiresome to see the old "but *this* little bit of non-free
doesn't seem to be causing any problems, so it's okay!" arguments again.

--
Glenn Maynard