Re: A possible approach in 'solving' the FDL problem

On Fri, Aug 08, 2003 at 10:38:34AM -0400, Brian T. Sniffen wrote:
> But now you're telling me it distributes Software,
> Documentation... anything else in there?

Configuration files, templates, icons, menu entries, sound effects,
change logs, message catalogs...

Sheesh, that's complicated.  I used to think that my packages contained
just software :)

I'll do the Debian Free Menu Entry Guidelines, and I can help with
the Debian Free Sound Effect Guidelines.  Does anyone want to take
some of the others?  We have a lot of work ahead.

Richard Braakman