Is this license DFSG-free?

Hello, world.

I am thinking about packaging a Java BDD tool called (of all things)
"jade"[1].

Before I venture further, can someone enlighten me about the freeness of
the attached license? It only talks about distribution, nothing about
derived works. And it looks like it was taken from the binary only
package and slapped onto the source code release, as the manifesto is
clearly incomplete. The question is, am I allowed to package it and
distribute the .deb? I assume that the authors intended to make it
possible for others to build on top of their work, but the wording of
the license seems insufficient to me.

Would it be possible for me to relicense the derived work that a Debian
package would embody under the GPL? I doubt it, but asking won't kill.
For this matter, I think the GPL needs to be interpreted versus German
law, as both the creator/copyright holder and myself are german.

Now, I'm not a DD, and far from starting the NM process. Nevertheless:
If the license prohibits the package from entering contrib and non-free
(main is right out), what changes would be needed? There's a snowballs
chance in hell that the copyright holder will change the license, but
I'm not letting it slip by without having tried.

Thanks,
Nick

[1] http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/agra/public/software/index_d.html

--
x----------------------------------------------------------------------x
|          What your soldier wants -- really, really wants --          |

Copyright (C) 2002 Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg, Germany

This software is intellectual property of the
Albert-Ludwigs-University, Germany.

Use at your own risk!
In no event shall the Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg
or the author be liable for any damages whatsoever
(including without limitation damages for loss of
business profits, business interruption,
loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss)
arising from the use of or inability to
use the Software, even if the Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg
has been advised of the possibility of such damages.

Distribution
You can freely redistritbute this software as long as
all files are included. The files in this package are

	README.ger	German readme file
	README.eng	English readme file
	OBDDApp.jar	compressed JAVA class & image archive
	OBDDApp.conf	configuration file
	LICENSE		This file (License Agreement & Copyright)
	JADE-Win32.bat	Win32 startup script file
	JADE-Unix	UNIX/LINUX startup script file

(c) Copyright 2002 Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg, Germany