Re: Proposed statement wrt GNU FDL

On Sat, Apr 19, 2003 at 11:29:38PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> (Hrm, asking for someone to handle this results in a motion for it
> to be handled, and lots of seconds that aren't willing to actually do
> anything. How helpful.)

Yeesh.  I'm so used to getting screamed at when I make proposals, that
one would think people would understand when I give people an
opportunity to object before going forward.

Thanks for your contribution to this effort in question, but I could do
without the sniping about my efforts at building consensus.  I was only
engaging in the sort of activity Martin Michlmayr flatly accused me of
being incapable of doing in his DPL platform rebuttal...

(As an aside, I do wonder why we bother with platforms and rebuttals at
all in our DPL election process -- I suspect people make up their minds
about how they'll vote without such documents exerting much in the way
of influence at all.)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Never attribute to malice that
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     which can be adequately explained