Re: Always free?

Perhaps I was less than clear before so I'll restate my intention.

I found the entire article interesting because it discusses the additional
reliability that comes with consideration and manifesting assent to an
agreement.  Many of us in the Free Software community do a lot of work where
(according to the article) our rights to copy, modify, and distribute
software may be taken away.  Therefore I thought it would be valuable to
point to an argument showing why our rights can be taken away and how we can
work on more solid ground.

Happy hacking.