Re: location of UnicodeData.txt

On 20021129T103609-0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> UnicodeData.txt is used as an input data file for many programs, so
> there's no way around it.

It probably shouldn't be.  My interpretation, for one of my programs
that uses Unicode, is that you can generate your own tables from that
file.  I, for example, use the file to generate a C source file, but I
don't distribute it - the program sources include the generation script
and the generated source file, but not UnicodeData.

--
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho, LuK (BSc)    * http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ * gaia@iki.fi