Debian logo and TM logos

Hi,

There has been a discussion on -user-swedish, reported and extended in -private, about possible "copies" of the Debian logo for other societies. Since the thread has been covered by a lot of noise, I would like to point two examples:
	- The Riverrock logo:
		http://www.w5online.co.uk/files/links2.htm
As someone pointed out, it is exactly the debian swirl, 'unwinded' into a straight line and 'reswirled' from the other end and in the other direction.
	The problem is that this logo seems to have a TM !

	- Elektrostore
		http://www.elektrostore.se/
The debian logo has been a bit 'streched' during reswirl, but it is still "ou" logo.

I don't know if this is an important problem, or if you have already noticed this. Sorry for the noise if you already know this fact and are working on it.

Thanks,
	Nico.
--
Nicolas SABOURET