Re: A GNU GPL question (might be slightly OT)

On 20020906T180308+0200, Fredrik Persson wrote:
> This may be slightly OT, but I have really looked around for a better place
> to ask this question, and failed.

The FSF may be a better place.  They have a mailing address for
licensing questions but I forget what it was.

> That is my question. Who is right, Jim or Jill? I think it's a really
> important question, too. I shall explain why.

I see your point.  My initial answer would be that Jim is right,
assuming that the offer is properly dated (as it should be).  But this
does not address the problem.

--
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho, LuK (BSc)    * http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ * gaia@iki.fi