Re: DFSG 4

On Wed, Aug 14, 2002 at 02:27:39PM -0400, Anthony DeRobertis wrote:
> On Sat, 2002-08-10 at 18:18, Branden Robinson wrote:
>
> > Is there, in fact, any other software that would need to be pulled
> > from main if DSFG 4 were eliminated and DFSG 3 rewritten as follows:
>
> Just stumbled across one: The Q Public License, v. 1.0. One thing that
> uses it is the Zend engine in PHP4.

I long ago expressed my opinion that Zend is not Free, and if I'd had
time and stayed at my previous job, I would have maintained PHP3 as a
free alternative to PHP4.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     It's not a matter of alienating
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     authors.  They have every right to