Re: Non-US definition

[I posted a similar message in late April, but since no one has
responded, and I think this is an important issue, I'll try
raising it again.  If I'm missing something obvious, please let
me know so I don't continue to make a fool of myself.]

Howdy,

I believe there are two possible reasons for a package to be in
a non-US section:

 * it contains cryptographic program code which needed to be
   stored on a non-US server because of United States export
   restrictions, or

 * it contains program code which needs to be stored on a non-US
   server because of United States patents.

Are these correct?  Am I missing any reasons?

Matt