Re: copyright problem (regarding eemu and compatibles(LONG))

Jörgen Hägg <jorgen.hagg@axis.com> writes:

> I've written a backwards compatible eemu-server and a set of clients.
> They are not using eemu-code, they uses a new protocol between them.
> (We use them internally right now and are quite happy with them.)

IANAL:

I think he is wrong. But I only knows european (danish) copyright
laws. There shouldn't be any problems with anything but you
compatibility layer, right?

Would it be posibble to make a clean-room implementation of the
compatibility layer? (It is properly modulized, right? How much code
is it?)