Re: Bluetooth and Webcam stopped working after upgrading to Bullseye

* Alexsander <alexsander_fs@yahoo.com.br> [231001 07:03]:
> Hi!
>
> It seems that Bluetooth adapter and Webcam from my Samsung Series 5
> ultrabook stopped working after upgrading from Bullseye to Bookworm. It's an
> old NP530U3B-AD1BR. Bluetooth is a Centrino Advanced-N 6230 and Webcam is a
> WebCam SC-13HDL11431N.
>
> It'd be great if someone could point where I can start searching on how to
> solve this.

Have you enabled non-free-firmware in /etc/apt/sources.list?  If you
read the release notes, they should give you good enough instructions.
If you have not, and the release notes aren't sufficient, ask again
here.

If you have already done that, then I'm not sure I can help.

...Marvin