Re: Handle for things to do when network becomes available

On Mon, 2005-12-12 at 13:06 +0100, Koen Vermeer wrote:
> Now, where did you find this in the documentation? The man page of
> interfaces, ifup and ifdown do not mention this.

Sorry for that. The interfaces man page actually says:

There exists for each of the above mentioned options a
directory /etc/network/if-<option>.d/ the scripts in which are run (with
no arguments) using run-parts(8) after the option itself has been
processed.

I searched for if-up.d, hence I did not find it.

Koen