RE: Linux installation in a Compaq V2000.

> Koen Vermeer wrote:
> > On Tue, 2005-07-26 at 08:49 -0400, Jansen Carlo Sena wrote:
> >
> >>does anyone has installed Debian in a Compaq V2000
> notebook?! Is that a
> >>good notebook for Linux?!
> >

> > Did anyone ever tell you about Google[1]? If so, try it! If
> not, try it
> > as well!
> >
> > Koen

> Serious, Mr. Vermeer?! Ow, I very happy to known Google now!! It's so
> great!
>
> I have found something in Google but I was finding something in the
> debian-laptop mail list because here I was expecting to find more
> experience with a openend-mind people like you, my friend!
>
> Thanks for nothing, ok?!
>
> Jansen

Jansen,

	Funny enough, but Koen is somehow right. There are people with zillion of
things to do, and is hard to give comments about a laptop and how much
people liked it.

	That is why linux on laptops site is pretty good, it has the love of people
to their systems, if you don't see much love from a Linux user to his
review, then is sometimes not even worth to purchase it or, is not the best
option.

Take it easy and do a review yourself so that other people can look at it.

.Alejandro