Re: how to update packages now sarge is stable?

Lee wrote:

> The only reason I wish to upgrade Firefox 1.0.5 is precisely because it is
> a security fix and no update has yet been forthcoming. 1.0.5 has now been
> superceded by 1.0.6 but the issue remains.

Then you need to use both sarge/stable and the security
repository/depository (hey, _I_ don't know what's wrong with calling it a
depository - they seem like synonyms to me!).  I'm using Ubuntu, so I don't
remember what the URL for your security repository is.
--
derek