Screen sometimes goes black during Xscreensaver

Hi here is my strange problem. Generally the xscreensaver is running
very well on may laptop. But sometimes the screen turns black(it is
not off, as I can see the "background light") and I could never turn
it back. I have tried the Fn keys, switching to console terminal but
nothing happened. I guess the laptop itself is ok, as I could easily
reboot it by ctrl-alt-del and then after reboot the screen is ok.

Unluckily I haven't caught the moment when the screen turns black, as
this problem does not always come up. But it is quite troublesome and
become the only thing that makes me reboot my debian.