Re: Batch Resize, how to?

I think xnview should work.

Matej Cepl a écrit :

Jochen Issing wrote:
I am trying to organize my pictures, and I am looking for a batch
resizing program for my laptop. I was googling for a while, but I didnt
find anything, only one program for GIMP, but that didnt work. Any good
plugins for GIMP? Or command line tool?
ever tried convert/mogrify from ImageMagick?

Alternative would be netpbm tools (script is called scalejpeg):

       #!/bin/sh

       TMPEXIF=$(mktemp /tmp/exifXXXXXX)
       TMPJPEG=$(mktemp /tmp/exifXXXXXX)

       jpegtopnm -exif=${TMPEXIF} $1 2>/dev/null | pnmscale 0.25 \
       | pnmtojpeg -exif=${TMPEXIF} > $TMPJPEG \
           && mv $TMPJPEG $1
       chmod a+r $1
       rm -f $TMPEXIF

Use it like

for img in *.jpg ; do scalejpeg $img; done

Best,

       Matej