writing on NTFS

Hi all,
I have a problem with my NTFS partition. Currently I have in my /etc/fstab the following:

Looking at my kernel configuration one finds:

cat .config | grep -i ntfs
CONFIG_NTFS_FS=y
# CONFIG_NTFS_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_NTFS_RW=y

This way I can happily read my NTFS partition. But there is no way to write on them. Any ideas?

                     Thanks in advance,
                     Ivan