Re: Un-installing this......

Jeff Avveduti wrote:
<reminder flame_retardant=on>
Ladies and Gentleman, remember what is was like when starting out. Let's help someone into the Linux community, not ridicule them or demean them.
</reminder>

Right. I'm sorry. I thought it was a joke. He even signed his name "Bill G". If I were constructing a lame troll for a Debian mailing list, I imagine "billg" would make my top 5.

Only when I saw that he had attempted to clarify/edit his message and cross-posted on debian-user did I realize he is serious, and must in fact write that way normally.

Sorry Bill.

dircha