Re: klaptop - time left not working?

s. keeling wrote:
Incoming from Sebastian 'ttt' Steinlechner:

I'm using klaptop from debian sid (uh, how do I find out klaptop's
version number? I tried klaptop-check -v, and it said 0.0.1, but I'm not

Is the program you run "klaptop-check"?  Then "dpkg -S klaptop-check"
then "COLUMNS=120 dpkg -l | grep $that_package", where $that_package
is what dpkg -S returned.

COLUMNS=120 dpkg -l $that_package

--
| The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise  |
|   man knows himself to be a fool.                 |