Re: Dell Laptop comparison

Michael,

    I just upgraded from a Dell 7500 to a 5100 - graphics are nice and
    it installed without much trouble (and dual-head worked perfectly
    until my last debian upgrade :-(.  The only thing that doesn't seem
    to be working is suspend-mode - and I don't care enough about that
    to get it working (I've heard it will work with the 2.6 kernels).

    I'd recommend this box.

Regards,
Eric