Re: Debian Install CD doesn't recognize my hard drive

I recommend you try Knoppix to see what it says about your harddrive.
It has excellent hardware detection, and will install on almost
anything x86 compatible.

Curt-

On Monday 29 March 2004 19:36, Hadar Pedhazur was heart to say:

--
September 11th, 2001
planning advocates in American history